Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alone With My Thoughts

I'm educated. I'm pretty smart. I'm in love and married to the man of my dreams. I'm in the process of filling out Grad School applications. I'm a good friend, great sister, and a damn good lover! What's my biggest problem though? My confidence. Now how could someone that speaks highly of herself have confidence issues? I'll tell you.

I second guess myself all the time.

I'll be so firm giving a friend advice, and in the next breath will question and re-evaluate everything I said. I'm so used to being around fickle people, that if I upset or frustrate my husband, I HAVE to ask him if he still likes me. This is something that I should already know without a shadow of a doubt. Sometimes I just think that I let my past dictate what I think people will feel now. I don't know. This was more of a post to get things out of my head rather than one to appease the readers. I'll be back soon with more...

No comments:

Post a Comment