Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Introduction...

Let me start off by introducing myself. I, MyDearAdia, am a wife, daughter, sister, lover, friend, step-mother and Christian. I am a student of life, never stating that I know everything, only accepting the fact that I have so much more to learn.

This blog is meant to be a way for me to express myself on whatever matter concerns me. Whether I'm talking love, politics, religion, or something else, this blog is for me. Feel free to read and respond, I love getting different viewpoints on subjects.

I currently live in Chicago (born and raised) with my husband, King Kito. He's a dean for a high school as well as an AMAZING music producer. It's only a matter of time before that man of mine gets all the recognition he deserves!!! As for me, I am an aspiring writer, hoping to get the inspiration that will then provide the motivation for me to complete my first book by year's end (I'm giving it til early 2010). For now, I recruit and staff volunteers for a major organization's Chicago headquarters. Both my husband and I will be in law school in 2011, so for now we're working on our crafts and building our foundation as a newly married couple. We will be celebrating our one year anniversary of when we got together this weekend. Yay!

I am looking forward to this journey of Finding Me, and maybe you'll get to know me in the process. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment